Terms & Conditions
- Pickworthinspirations is owned wholly by Pickworth Furnishing whose head office is Wards End, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3HB.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any loss of earnings, life, damage to property or personal injury as a result of using Pickworthinspirations website.
- Orders can be placed online, post or by telephone on 01509 235236. We accept all major credit and debit cards except American Express.
- We will not pass any of the personal information that you give to us to any third party. If you do not wish to be contacted by Pickworthinspirations of special offers please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When placing an order it is your responsibility to supply us with the correct billing address and telephone number your credit card issuer has on record for you. Incorrect information will result in a delay to your order being processed.
- Any false information supplied genuinely or fictitiously will be investigated and may result in a possible investigation.
- When registering with Pickworthinspirations you must enter a valid email address and password which will allow you to place your order and subsequent orders. It is the responsibility of this user for any actions undertaken using this identification and take reasonable precautions to protect your password.
- Pickworthinspirations cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred during communication with us either by phone or by email.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account if our terms and conditions are not adhered to.
- If any of your personal details or circumstances change you must notify us immediately.
- Once your order has been processed and payment has been authorised the title of goods passes on to the customer along with the risks.
- Pickworthinspirations reserve the right to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by our terms and conditions.
© Pickworthinspirations 2006